How to return Java Object to client side

How to return Java Object to client side

Ayush
Hi,

I am new to SOAP and Axis 2 framework. I started with writing simple program for returning String, int to the client side. Now I want to have program on the server which return java Object like Vector, List and Properties to the client side.

But while writing the client side program, I am not able to do that. Please do give some example too in order to understand it easily.

I am sure this will useful to many other beginner

Re: How to return Java Object to client side

raghutpk
I would also require urgent help on the same if pos.... Plz someone reply