'AxisFault: Connection timed out: connect' when using Rampart

'AxisFault: Connection timed out: connect' when using Rampart

ftom684
Hi,
I'm using axis2-1.4.1 with rampart to call a secured WCF (.NET) service.
I have 2 IIS servers with the same settings and same services deployed on them and i'm trying to call them via java axis client. i can get through one server but the other keeps giving me the error shown above.

I'm really pulling my hair here, i tried googling it but it seems like there is no real solution for it.
I've also tried setting the timeOut property for the client (via Options) but that didn't seem to have any effect.

Please help