Axis2 request successfully executed but 401 status is returned

Axis2 request successfully executed but 401 status is returned

Attila
Hello,

We have the following issue: from the client side we send a request which is successfully executed on server side but in the response header we receive the 401 status code. The body of the soap xml contain the proper response (used TCPMon to check request/response).

Does somebody have any idea what could be the problem or how could I trace it?

Our webapp is deployed under Websphere.

Thanks