Axis2 example mtom is not working

kavita187
I created stubs and skeleton from wsdl which is given in sample.
When I run client its showing successfully running. i sent one file. but I am not getting response from server.
I am using tomcat. and deployed correctly.

how to solve this?

Re: Axis2 example mtom is not working

Nadia
Hi, I'm struggling with implementing an MTOM example.
Whatever is supplied with Axis distribution has multiple files that I'm not sure how they were generated and if they need to be used etc...  Like AttachmentRequest, Attachment type etc..
I need to pass the file from the client to the server, I need a simple MTOM example.
I would greatly appreciate if you could share one if you have it of course.